23 Things banner

23 Things banner

Wednesday, 2 June 2010

Thing 1 - iGoogle

Before we started 23 Things I'm ashamed to say that I had heard of iGoogle but paid no attention to it as I thought it was probably a version of Google especially for iPhones.

Having set up iGoogle I really like it. I'm a visual person so much prefer this to just a list of favourites. I love how customisable it is and it is so easy to add and delete 'stuff' and move them around the page. I've kept my home page fairly simple with some standard useful things e.g. weather, dictionary, wikipedia:


My library tab is fairly sparse at the moment, but it is useful to have copac and worldcat gadgets as I use these all the time. I expect that by the end of 23 Things there will probably be some more useful discoveries on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment